Friday, October 9, 2009

Beauty and the beast

It's now less than a day till a friend of mine binds his fate to the woman of his dreams, and to commemorate the occation I decided to give then a rather... um... unique card...



The process for drawing it was much the same as I recited in the previous topic. I could (and should) have spent more time on it, but a nasty couch and general fatigue kept distracting me.

Oh, and related to the topic title; I recently discovered a webcomic with both deautiful women and horrible monsters. Atland is a fantasy story of swords and sorcery, but with a very funny and twisted sense of humor and a decent plot.
The drawing style is exagerated and beautiful and fits the mood perfectly. A bit rougher and less shaded in the earlier comics, but I find it interesting how it slowly evolves as the series go on.

I highly recommend taking a gander. Updated every thursday with 252 episodes available as I write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment